1. All parishioners must enter through the front entrance of the church ONLY.
2. ALL parishioners must enter wearing a mask and wearing the mask correctly (covering both nose and mouth).
3. Everyone must use the hand sanitizer station prior to checking in.
4. Check in at the designated table - if others are already checking in, please wait your turn on the provided circles to maintain social distancing.
5. Each person will have a temperature check. If someone has a temperature of 100.4 or above, he or she will not be permitted to stay for service, along with any person who has traveled with him or her. These individuals may view the livestream service from home.
6. Parishioners must fill out a paper to list the people in their party. Please use a sanitized pen and then place your pen in the used cup when finished.
7. Parishioners must see an usher for seating in the sanctuary. Parishioners wil not be permitted to choose their own seating or sit with members outside of their party.
8. Please avoid areas with DO NOT ENTER signs or blocked off areas. Please keep your children from entering these areas also.
1. At the conclusion of service, please remain seated until an usher has dismissed you.
2. Once you are dismissed, please exit the church immediately. Parishioners are not permitted to congregate in the Narthex. We encourage you to socialize outside of the building, either in the parking lot (while social distancing), or by phone, facetime, and zoom!
We thank you in advance for complying with these very important COVID procedures in order to create and maintain a safe ad healthy environment for ALL to participate in our worship experience!
"Love your neighbor as yourself." - Mark 12:31